Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010


I believe I have officially went HARD CORE on the diet today! I can normally eat the same thing for weeks and weeks. I needed a break but wow! This new diet is a bit tougher! Lynn calls this one a hard core body builders diet...I suppose that is what I need to lean on down some more...

Here were my current stats on Saturday, February 13th
131.6 lbs
36-27-36

Had a cheat meal Saturday night and needless to say...Weight went up and I am sure the measurements can be thrown out the window! I feel great and other than lower carbs today I have lots of energy!

So here is my eating plan - Pack and Carry and Eat ALL DAY!

Meal one - 3 egg whites and 3 tbs. of cream of rice
Meal two - Protein Drink
Meal three - 4 oz. chicken and 1 cup of broccoli
Meal four - 1/2 red apple and 1 TB of PB
Meal five: 6 oz white fish, 3 oz yams, 6 asparagus sticks
Meal six: protein shake and 1/2 cup of broccoli

OH YUM! Healthy, Healthy here I come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs