Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME

HOME SWEET HOME!

First of all I am so glad to be home from the beach...I learned a lot about myself this week and I will tell you that I will never family vacation without Lynn again! Now, don't get me wrong...I love being with my kids but being in our family vacation spot without the routines that Lynn and I had in place was just not fun at all...I did have one night I sat alone of the beach and just relaxed...That was nice! I also did spend an hour really working on my list of 40 things to do before I turn 40! Now that was just fun! I will promise to post the list soon!

However, in general I am glad to be home, back at work today and preparing for the kids to be back in school...

As for the diet! Yep - I AM STILL FOCUSED!

I also feel it is easier to follow my diet when here at home! I did great at the beach and followed the program well except for Thursday when I came home...I did not eat enough and ended the day with a PMS migraine!

I also found I did not drink enough water or sweat when I trained...I guess all in all it was just that...a vacation week and now I am ready for full blown action! I still feel trimmer and can tell a few things are shifting, shrinking, or maybe just rolling in a new direction!

School starts Tuesday and I can't wait to start my new workout schedule! It will require a NEW bedtime, lights out by 11 PM but I think I can do it...Ooooh it is 10:52 now...I will try and test it tonight and see how I feel tomorrow on 8 hours of sleep instead of 4...

Night! Night! YAAAAAWWWNNN!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs