Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Meal Plan for Weeks 3 & 4! I am 8 lbs down so far!!!


Me today with my Grandpa having meal # 5 for me at 4:30 PM and his meal #2...I see them every week as much as I can and he told me today I did not need to lose ANYMORE weight! I showed him my THICK love handles last week and today I showed him that I had less to squeeze! He just winked and said don't get skinny!
I keep him supplied with protein and it has really helped his energy levels and my side "Phat" squeeze get smaller!!!
___________________________________________________________________

OK - for those that ask what Jen has me eating...here goes! This is my diet for week 3 and 4! I am currently holding steady at a total of 8 lbs lost since I started 3 weeks ago! I am keeping cardio to at least 1 hour a day or more if time permits! My jeans feel great and I have a good amount of energy! Enough that I am up working and knowing that I must shut down before it hits 2 AM! Too much to do all day to pull a night like this! However, people are asking about what changed since weeks 1 and 2 - See for yourself! This is a great meal plan direct from the pro Jen Hendershot herself and her www.Getphatonline.com program! It is really a great program and I have no doubt this training will keep me fit for life once I get to the point of my love handles not existing AT ALL!!!

Meal 1 5 egg whites and scramble them and add the following : green peppers, red peppers, mushrooms, onion, and 3 oz of grilled chicken ( the veggies have to fit into a cup)

Meal 2 banana OR a grapefruit and 5 almonds

Meal 3 Lunch 2 slices of lettuce (off the head of the lettuce) to make lettuce tacos, ADD 1 tbsp of the following: fat free sour cream, brown rice, chopped peppers (green only) and 2 oz of chicken in each, these are yummy

Meal 4 1/2 cup of oats with 2 tbsp of PB and 5 strawberries

Meal 5 protein shake with water and ice (2 scoops)

Meal 6 Dinner 4 oz sweet potato cooked and put on a salad ( the salad must be 2 cups of lettuce, you will also add the following, 6 oz of chicken grilled , 2 tbsp of croutons (fat free), 2 tbsp of fat free moz cheese, and 2 tbsp of cranraisains or raisins.

Last thing before BED- 1/2 apple and a 6 oz yogurt mixed together ONLY on Mon, Thursday, the other days I want you to have a rice cake with 1 tbsp of PB and a shake with 15 grams of protein.
Te last meal is really the hardest because I am so full!
Please join the 90 day fitness challenge with me! It is FREE and you could win a free weekend with Jen Hendershot and myself at a PHATCAMP of your choice next year! Please see blogs below with the competition rules and how to email me your details to start! Launch date for others to join in is September 1st!!! I am getting ready for you!
Enjoy and Lights Out! Jen will fuss at me for not getting 8 hours of sleep! SHHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable are you with your Gramps! I miss my grandparents, they are special people in our lives!
    I love your meal plan too, I'll be following you to see your progress. How tall are you? I am 5ft 1" and weight 122lbs..I don't have much muscle but a lot of fat! I am ready to give it my all the next 10 weeks-wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Real Estate Blogs