Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

iBusy iBalanced iBlessed







My body is requiring that I hit the sack early tonight! Well, my body and my husband!


I have legs in the morning early and then I will be busting up a busy day again negotiating contracts and deals! The market is finally starting to rock and roll but the banks are sure keeping a few good buyers that want to buy from doing what they want! Investment purchases are the main thing I see suffering! There are so many really good deals out there!


I am still worried about my grandfather...He needs lots of prayers! At 94 years of age and the 100 degree days we are having - it is all just taking its toll all at once!


I am excited to report we have had 2 people join the Sept. 1 kick off for the 90 day challenge! Guys it is FREE~ so join in and let's get in shape!


I can't wait till Monday to weigh in! I feel my body shifting so....We shall see!


Lights out!


I leave you today with my iphone quote:


iBusy - iBalanced - iBlessed



Peace! Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs