Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Pip and Pop CheerZONE

Accidently saved and not posted for OCTOBER

GO CHEERZONE ALLSTARS!

1st Competition October 17th


Our 1st ever cheer competition! WOW! It was awesome! The kids did a great job and for the first time I believe Garrett actually got "INTO" it! He was as nervous himself as the entire team!




Not that I feel the need to make any excuse for why my son is cheering...I will say he loves it and at 14 if you find something your kid loves...well...you go with it and be proud and I am as proud of them as any parent is!




McKenzie was NOT so crazy about all of the glitz and makeup! The stuff is like GLUE!




Garrett was just thankful we did not make him wear a star or anything!




The team placed 3rd in the overall and that is not bad seeing one girl lost her shoe as she was thrown in the air...




More pics to come at the next competition December 12th in Greensboro!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs