Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Game on! I...I....I...WILL BE THERE!

Saturday April 3rd

I am amazed at how many emotions a women can go through in preparing for anything that is as personal as wearing a bikini in front of hundreds of people. Confidence! I have never seemed to have an issue with that speaking to 1000's of people but I have to say...Having clothes on helps!

I have said I would make an "official" decision to be in this weekends NPC State Body Building Show in the BIKINI class by April 1 and then on April 1 I said April 3, and then on April 3 I have taken this very deep breath and remembered why I was doing this to start with...

Winning is a self driven, self fulfillment VISION that can come without a trophy or a medal. I will be on stage on April 10th to represent all of the women that have ever been 20 - 100 lbs heavier than they wanted to be....to show them they can DO THIS! I am going to be on stage to represent every women that wakes up every day and looks in the mirror and says "can I make a change to this old, worn out body?"...to show them THEY CAN DO THIS! I will be on stage for myself as well...The winner within me that says, I am going to be 40 this year...I am going to be in the best shape of my life before 12/24/2010 and this 1st show (yes, there will be more) is just the stepping stone! I WILL SHOW YOU AND MYSELF...I CAN DO THIS!

You will see from the picture above that was taken on Saturday I am have plenty of area that are in need of "tightening" up! However, I am excited to be where I am at 36 *26 * 35 1/2 seeing that I was 147 - 152 Jan 2, 2010 and don't forget 210 lbs in 2001! I think I am holding at 124 lbs, so I am hoping the all fish meal plan this week and NO Diet drinks, splenda or anything fun will  do! WE shall see!

A special thanks before I get to emotional to my husband for his encouraging, my children whom I love more than life and thank them for not giving me the chocolate, peanut butter bunny that I wanted so bad and for my team of trainers and competitors that have lead the way for me and for so many others...Jen Hendershott, Lishia Dean and my training buddy Cheryl Pontius! You guys all rock and if anyone ever asked me what was the KEY factor of change in my mind to start really seeing results, that answer is (GetPHatONLINE.com) "Fitness Retreat" - a 3 day bootcamp personally with Jen and the Get Phat Online team...You will learn to push your own limits, you will learn to breath but more than anything you will  learn that "ONLY YOU CAN DO THE WORK"! Thank you Jen for teaching me that!

ROCK ON! Many more pics to come as the body is changing every day at this point!

Lots of fish and asparagus will do that!

LOVE ALL!

Liz

3 comments:

  1. WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL post and I agree with you 2,000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am celebrating number "44" April 8 chica! I am in the BEST shape mentally, physically, emotionally, spirtually than I have been in my ENTIRE life...........there is so much we woman gain when we have TRUE confidence in WHO we are....and the cherry on the Sunday is when we FEEL confident in our own skin and KNOW we achieved the transformation OURSELVES......yes our trainers are the BEST out there, but like THEY say........YOU/WE have to do the work! YOU are looking AMAZING and I PERSONALLY am SUPER DUPER PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Miss you girl!

    OXXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Liz! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love even looking back at this one myself! Now 2 weeks after the show I weigh even less! Amazing! yes, We have great trainers but YOU DO THE WORK!

    ReplyDelete

Real Estate Blogs