Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Market is What You Make it...My TEAM at CBTRIAD makes it MOVE!

I have seen some crazy things in real estate...

After 15 years I have learned more than ever that the market is what YOU make it...

There has never been a more important time to have company support and a strong team of support...

I seem to always have several people asking me...Liz..Why do you not go on your own? My answer is simple...WHY? When you are with the best and it is working why start over...Why would I ever leave a NATIONAL COMPANY that has the back end support of the White House? I have a TEAM~

Lynn and I work real estate together...I speak across the country and educate and train professionals to live Busy, Balanced and Blessed and we have built a great business helping companies use SendOutCards to have the best follow up and have simple and easy greeting cards to use 24/7 that are really mailed...

We have an admin support team, a listing team, a closing team, a referral team and my listings and my businesses get more exposure than any company can offer anyone...I also give service and have the knowledge that noone else has...This is why I am important to my company and why they are important to me...More often I am asked HOW DO YOU DO IT ALL? Without the CBTRIAD team  there is no way that I could! This is why my blood runs blue...

If you are an agent and looking to work and have a team to support you... Call me...We are looking right now for about 10 key people...Strong people that want to make 75% - 95% of commission!
I promise you...We have the best pay plan out there!

Never bite off the hand that feeds you...

T.E.A.M: TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs