Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Best is Yet to Come...Dedications to a life of love well lived...


Roscoe Register Ward Sr. and Eva Estell Jessup
Married July 3, 1938

A life of love well lived...

I can't wait to start sharing many of the love stories about my grandmother and grandfather. I will title these the Best is Yet To Come...My grandfather passed away last week and we buried him a week ago today. My grandmother is still alive and is as beautiful as the picture above...

I learned so many lessons in life from both of them and look forward to sharing more... many people called him Roc. He was my rock and a true Gentleman...





Golden Heart

God saw you getting tired

and a cure was not meant to be,

So he put his arms around you

and whispered "Come to Me".

With tearful eyes we watched you,

as we saw you pass away.

Although we loved you deeply,

we could not make you stay.

Your Golden Heart stopped beating,

hard working hands at rest.

God broke our hearts to prove to us,

He only takes the best.



Copyright © 1997 Therese Williamson

Here is a final tribute video that was composed by my neice Kansas Ward.
http://katastrophicimages.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=9108914




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs