Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Love and Limits


Wow! This has been a weekend. A full roller coaster of emotions! Overall, Life is still GOOD!


I have to say the most profound impact on my weekend was Church on Saturday night. It was one of those services that was 100% directed to my family! Full of all of the things we have done incorrectly in raising our kids! We are super on the LOVE part but have really failed on the LIMITS part and this my friend has caused some really hard times in the life of the "Smalls"!




I hope to look back on this blog one day as say wheew - we made it...and the kids turned out just great! However, I am not so sure that we have not waited too late to start boundaries, start limits and set rules...




I also know that it could be so much harder and far worse...We are not dealing with drugs or dealing with issues that I do not believe can't be handled but we are dealing with sensitive issues that involve complete lack of compassion, respect, integrity and responsibility! Key elements that are needed to survive in life!




Love and Limits....




On a lighter note...The Jenny Hendershot Diet is going well! Weigh in is tomorrow! I have started jogging thanks to my neighbor Jennifer who is dragging me out at 5:15 AM to try and see if I can survive 45 minutes of getting the cardio over with!!!I am actually excited to try this as I know it will blast off some fat!


Enough for now! I have to get the kids to bed! 1st night on real LIMITS for Pip and Pop!




"Ciao"




:) Liz








No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs