Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEW YEAR, WEEK ONE, WOW!






Happy New Year! Yes, this post is a bit behind...actually 7 days behind...But who's watching? Oh, you are! Sorry! By the way with that said...Thank you for subscribing.

I started this blog as a place to just pour it all out! I feel like I am so business in so many places from facebook, twitter to active rain that I wanted a place that was just fun and carefree...A place I could get a bit more personal and just journal...

So, welcome to the dear diary...Not to sound like the rest of the world and say the biggest thing that is going is my new diet...but it is a big thing to me. Not new...I started the GetPhatOnline program in August for a little goal and wanted to more or less see what it was about. I lost 20 lbs and found it to be a really great life changing program. I took a break over Thanksgiving and Christmas and of course added back on about 8 lbs but am excited to start one of my biggest missions in life...I am going to compete in the NC State Body Building and Figure Competition.

Wheewww - Now that I said it...It is official. Here is the truth and the facts...

I have never competed in anything like this before. The stage I can handle but the stage in a little bikini - sounds fun!

I think, no I know this is one of the 40 things to do before I turn 40. I promise to share that list in a blog soon for anyone that wants to hold me accountable to it!

So, April 10th in Greensboro. If my body looks ready and I will trust a few near and dear friends to tell me this...I WILL DO IT. If I am just not conditioned and ready enough I will wait and do Jen Hendershotts show in Charleston later on in the year...

The bottom line to all this is yes...I will be 40 in December.12/24 to be exact and not that I am not happy with my body now. I have been 210 and loved every roll (lie) - but I want to be fit, healthy and if course, I want to be HOT! Demi Moore inspires me, getting older does not bother me but being out of shape does!

So...I have started officially this week and through my entire family having the flu and me dealing with some starting diet headaches it has not been so bad.

In a nut shell here is what I am eating all week, each day:

Meal 1 - Protien Drink
Meal 2 - 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg
Meal 3 - 2 Pumpkin Pancakes - Phatcamp special recipe
meal 4 - Grapefruit or apple and 1 tbs. of peanut butter
Meal 5 - 6 oz. white fish and 1 cup of greens
Meal 6 - 2 rice cakes with peanut butter or a protein drink

I am taking a multivitamin (B WHOLESOME from GNC), B6 3 x a day, BComplex 100 MG 1 X, Vit. C, Calcium, Magnesium, Potas and Omega 3 Fish Oil tab. - I love Scivation protein and VasoCharge to keep me fueled!

On a training plan I am getting in at least 1 hour of cardio a day and still doing some weights! We got the kids a trampoline for Christmas so I am hoping that I can use it a lot for fun burning!

So, come on and start with me! We can eat and count meals together!

Before and After pictures promised - just not yet! Still trying to photoshop the butt dimples!


Happy New Year to you my friends! Let's make 2010 a year to remember!


Blessings!


Liz

____________________________________




By the way - thanks again for subcribing here but I also post daily on twitter.com/askLizWardSmall and on facebook - be my friend! If you like to follow real estate news subscribe to me at activerain.com/ewardsmall and of course if you just want to talk to me, pick up the phone and call or text me direct at 336-516-4506!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs