Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Unleashed and Unplugged!




Did you know that this is really going to be the BEST YEAR of your life?


I do not just believe this...I KNOW IT!


I believe with all my heart that every second, every hour of every day is YOUR DAY to shine!


Do you honestly know that you have within you the ability to be the very best that you can be and this is your year to have an abundance of success in your personal life...to have an abundance of success in your business and to have an abundance of success in any and everything that you touch!


My core goal for 2010 is to really give you lots to think about on many levels of life!


My MOTTO for 2010 is: "Follow me...I will be right behind you"!


So please do not be shy to shout out on my facebook page why I or others should follow you and what you have to GIVE and offer others! This is how you grow!


I am also on a lifelong health kick for 2010...Did you know that everything about you - your life is a stem from the root of your health? I mean let's be honest...I will be!


LIFE IS TOUGH! But the one thing I have sure realized in 2009 and that is...I AM TOUGHER and SO ARE YOU!


Last weekend was the 1st of the new year weekend and now that you are IN IT and have your feet wet...Let's just ask...What do you want with this New Year? I mean really - WHAT DO YOU WANT? What is holding you back? NOTHING can stop you once you turn on the switch to change your habits!


Maybe your goals have nothing to do with health...No problem...just promise me this...Have SOME GOALS...Happiness is all about having something to look forward to...so please...write some goals and start looking forward to them being accomplished! Claim them now as DONE! COMPLETE!


I want to help you! I am diving in and dedicating more of my life to helping others and on a personal note I am also excited to share that I will be the big "40" December 24, 2010.


One of my big things to do this year before I turn 40 is compete in a real show - on stage! I just want to be a hot momma! LOL!


So, if interested you can follow my progress on this personal blog at http://www.itizwhatitizwithliz.blogspot.com/.


Thanks for hearing me out this Friday afternoon...I hope this sparked you to look deep within your heart...YOU ARE A STAR - I just had to tell you that!


Best of luck to you in 2010!


Remember...it is your year, your choice!


MAKE IT THE BEST EVER!


Elizabeth Ward Small

336-516-4506




PS - I still have spaces open for your company events in 2010! I promise you...2010 is all about being unleashed and unplugged and I will deliver and unreal, unforgettable event for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs