Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Motivator in Me is M.O.T.I.V.A.T.E.D!

This is my personal blog so yep you got it...It is my WORLD. I can write about and say whatever I want! Someone recently shared that I was a great "self promoter" - Well, gosh...I have to be because there is not another company promoting me! I make my weekly paychecks on my own, by myself with my own mouth and my own two feet! So, please before I rant anymore today please know that again...This is my PERSONAL blog. I write to think and clear my head here. I sell on facebook, activerain and other places...Here I just write and vent and write and vent...I just started this little ole blog in 2009 and have loved that my Dear Diary!





I love to be inspired. I read and listen and I love to go and watch other speakers to help me do what I do best even better...More than anything I love to get excited about something new...





"I get asked ALL the time...Please look at this. I have something to share...I have a new company that you would be just soooooo great at..."





I will give you an open door right now...right here, right now and anytime you want to share your business with me...SHARE IT!!!





I think if you are excited about something you should share it and if you have THE best product in the world...by all means...I want to know about it and I am sure many others will as well...





The truth is...there is a great product for everyone...The perfect fit for you is just that...the perfect fit for you! There is no promise I will join or sell or wear anymore hats than I already where because I will tell you the one thing I have learned in business is that you can't be the best at everything! If something fits like a PERFECT FIT in my life...I promise...I will look but do not be upset if I say it is just not a fit!





Like you fitting into following my blogs...





Sometimes I may write something in this blog that is written to be used in my Social Media locations...I will make sure to tag these blogs in 2010 as PROMOTIONS so that if you subscribe and you are not a fan of my selling side super promotions and giveaways that you can just skip the read! LOL!





So, why I am so hyped today! I just watched a video and literally within 10 minutes of watching it I made $220.00 by sharing it...It was not the video that made the $220.00 for me but it was the product I use that did!





Some people go to work for 8 hours a day and do not make $220.00! I did it in 15 minutes today!





So, here is what has me so excited...A new video just hot off the press by Kody Bateman...The founder and leader of a company that "fits me like a glove - the perfect fit"!





https://www.sendoutcards.com/support/soc_media/





Enjoy and please...If you have been shared this company by someone else CALL them! If you have never heard of it CALL ME or take 10 minutes to open a free trial account now!





www.sendoutcards.com/31882





Have a great weekend!





Elizabeth Ward Small


336-516-4506

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs