Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

REPOST: BLOGGER SURVEY





A blogger and facebook and twitter rule to live by:


You feed me, I eat...You bore me...I delete!

Just curious when are "you" writing and reading blogs? Do you read and then write? Do you write and then read? Do you post a blog and shut down your computer and then rush back over to see if anyone has responded?

I personally write at night. I try to read throughout the day and I scan over the list and am very guilty of headline judging! If it grabs me - I am in...Bore me and I just don't have time...

The problem I have is I really like to interact and respond to each and everyone that post. I also then like to go read the blogs of the people that post on my blogs...Isn't this the ethical thing to do?

It is like Twitter: Follow me and I Follow You! You feed me, I eat...You bore me...I delete!

I share this because here I am at close to midnight on the East Coast! I have toothpicks holding my eyes open because I blogged until 3 AM last night...Sounds like an addiction...Yes...it is!

But...I will be blogging and shutting down. However, you are so important to me and I just want to know what you do, when you do it and how you do it...

Do you blog and run?

Have you tested the best hours to post...Should we write and save and then post in wee AM hours so our California friends can drink coffee to our craziness?

Just curious?

Liz



P.S. Goodnight! These toothpicks are going to give me wrinkles before I turn 40!
 
written: 9/22/09 10:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs