Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Systems are ALL ON GO!


WOW - What a week! I have 1,000,001 things going in my mind 24/7. Honestly! I am thankful for my ADHD at times and other times I just want...medicine!


I had a nutritional evaluation this morning and showed the doctor my GetPhatOnline diet plan. She said: WOW! If you are following that and getting in at least 150 min. of cardio a week you are sure to get in tip top shape! Well...DUH!


Following the eating program and training more like 120 min. a day is burning some serious fat FAST!


So week ONE is OVER - and THIRTEEN MORE to go!


Sorry - NO BEFORE PICS YET! My girlfriend and I are meeting Friday night to take a few to send to the GetPhat team and as much as I would like to share my pics NOW with you...I just prefer to wait until I have decent "ALMOST AFTER" shot to go with it...Somewhere in here I know I posted a bad butt shot! Have fun looking for it!


So: today 1/13/2009: 137.5 lbs and 29% Body Fat! I was able to get a B12 SHOT (ouch) but she said NO NO NO to the Phentermine I begged for...I honestly think it should be an ADHD medicine because I can do so much more and am so much more focused when I was taking it...once upon a last year!


I am 1% qualified actually (the doctors rule of thumb is Body Fat should be over 28% to qualify) and I was 29%! Still did not get it! Oh well...I guess I will have to just do more cardio or eat more Tilipia!


By the way...Workouts are killing me! I am one sore pup! I have trained with Ms. O (Jen Hendershott) twice this week and all I have to say is if you want to feel like you have had a workout...you should train with her...She had me doing or trying something called a crab walk and a spider walk. I did not do so hot...My butt just dragged the floor! The great thing about Jen is that she shows you HOW, she says TRY and then she looks at ya with this "DON'T GIVE UP" look that makes you just push a little harder!


I tried to do them again in my living room and my husband just laughed! I challenged him and of course he scooted right across the floor! He said keep working on the crab Liz - just be thankful she did not have you doing a LOBSTER -Oh whatever!


The diet is actually really good and the workouts are an unbelievable plus. I am very fortunate to have Ms. O on a local level to train with even if it makes me just roll across the floor!


By the way...I have had a few ask about the price for GetPhatOnline and I will have to direct you to Lishia Dean or Heather Bear or even better finding them on http://www.getphatonline.com/ . I can tell you that just paying for the nutrition part is not that expensive at all compared to what you get and comparing it to the cost of WI with Fitness Plus, weight watchers or Nutri Diets...This program is tailored to YOU and you get 12 weeks of diet, 24/7 email/phone support, a true accountability team and of course the best benefit...GETTING IN SHAPE!


So, anyway - I make NO money from promoting this great team of ladies. I just feel very honored to be able to share what they are doing for me and how it is working or not working! So far - ALL SYSTEMS ARE ON GO!


Stay tuned for more updates about the countdown to APRIL 10! If the jiggle and the wiggle are out of the butt I will DO bikini, if there is any muscle left under this thick skin and I look the part of Figure I will go that route...We will just have to see...No matter what I am doing what I wanted to do and that is to get my body in its BEST SHAPE ever before the BIG 40!


Thanks for joining me on this journey!


If you are doing the same and have a mission along the same line I would love to hear from you! If you are blogging please share your post so I can subscribe!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs