Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Time is NO Longer in the BOTTLE!




From the fingers of the teacher of The 3 B Method: Living Busy, Balanced and Blessed I am working really hard to fit the BBB's into the new age of social networking. DO not get me wrong. I teach social networking, have it down pat other than the balancing part!






You see here is what we use to balance and what I teach and help others with all of the time:

Family Time, Physical Time, Spiritual Time, Career Time, Personal Time! Now I have to add to the five time blocks a special time for Twitter Time, Facebook Time, LinkedIN Time, BloggingTime, Active Rain Time, Itunes Time, YouTube Time, CraigsList Time and thanks to my daughters shopping fetish online, EBAY TIME!

There is not even room to say WHO HAS TIME because with my IPHONE all of the above tech times are with me so BAM! Knock me upside the head I am social media diva

"ALL OF THE TIME"!





Soif you have wondered where I have been on activerain...I can promise you I have not fallen off a cliff or dug myself under a rock! I AM WIDE OPEN! FULL STEAM AHEAD INTO 2010 and can be best found in twitterland at @ASKLIZWARDSMALL or on facebook or if blogging is your need find my personal blog at itizwhatitizwithliz.blogspot.com!

Cheers to you and 2010 and may all of your dreams come true! I know that all of mine will because I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Elizabeth Ward Small is a sought after National Motivational Speaker helping ALL industries to live Busy, Balanced and Blessed and be plugged into the Social Media Spectrum!



Written 1/16/2010 1:45 AM Yep...bedtime! Night! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs