Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Interview on How I use SendOutCards in Marketing...



This is how life happens!


I had a call from a FaceBook friend that is a new SendOutCards distributor...He wanted to talk with me about how I use SOC in my real estate and speaking business. We scheduled a call and I thought...MMMM - I will talk to him while I walk...I was out on my AM cardio and we started a call. Little did I know that he was planning a LIVE interview on this talk! I am sure if you hear this you will hear me panting and trying to control my talk while getting in that AM cardio!


If you are not a SendOutCard user and you would like a free trial account please contact me directly! I will be glad to set you up to be able to send a card (REAL CARD with A STAMP) for FREE and see why I love this system! If you want a personal card from me - feel free to post on this blog your mailing address and I will be glad to send you a card!


The interview is about 45 minutes! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Liz,

    I loved this interview.

    AZMike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike! Just going back over 2009 post! Thanks for reading and listening. If I can help you with SOC in anyway - let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Real Estate Blogs