Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Leg Crushing PAIN feels GOOD!??


Good Morning!
Happy Holiday Weekend!

I rolled over this morning and OUCH! The legs are aching and feel like they have been put through a grinding machine...Crazy as it sounds...
IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD!


Yesterday I trained personally with Jen, Leisha Dean and 3 great gals from Charlotte that came in to train one on one with Jen. We did legs and I will say that I have done legs with Jen before but this was one of the most kicking routines she has ever ran us through!


We did lunges, lunges and yes...MORE lunges - we jogged laps and we did crazy obstacles that kept our heart rate up and in between each set there is no more than a 30 second break! My toes were sweating! I wore my sweat belt! I encourage you to go to Wally World and buy one! They are super to help keep your stomach tight while training and burn inches faster by sweating and compressing the skin! The bad part about a belt is the hot rush of sweat/water that gushes out and makes you feel like you have peed all over yourself! When this happens - you have been WORKING OUT!!!


I have known Jen a while and I just can't get over her energy. I joke that she is a machine! She plugs in at night to some type of recharge system and she wakes up with this super charge energizer bunny mindset!


She really is a positive role model and she teaches others to be positive and be happy! I do not know this for a fact but I would bet that Jen has a ZERO tolerance for negativity! This keeps her energy so ALIVE and so off the charts exciting! This again, is why I love being a part of her program. Even the motivator in me needs motivating! We all need this!


So - update on my personal challenge: I have lost 9 lbs so far and several inches! I will post some key measurements on Monday. I get a new 2 week meal plan as well tomorrow so I will be sure to post this for your review!
Have a super safe weekend!
Liz






1 comment:

Real Estate Blogs