Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Early night...Empty Stomache!

Oh wow! 4 people are ready to see m crazy life! I never dreamed anyone would be so bored! lol...

I decided today to start cleaning up my eating and I am about to starve!

Here is what I have had...

1/2 cup dry Oatmeal with 2 tbl. peanut butter

Tuna
Crackers


1/2 cup cottage cheese
3 strawberries


6 oz. grilled chicken
green beans
1 corn on the cobb
cucumbers


6 egg whites
salsa

I think I was a bit low on what I should have...because I now need to add the following:

5 handfuls of popcorn!!!

I did walk for 30 minutes. It was a super busy day of getting caught up from the weekend. I will write about it tomorrow. I can't wait to start Jen Hendershotts 8week program. I know it will be hard but I am ready! Until then I can have what want so guess what...the kids want to go to COLDSTONE. I am so glad they close soon! I would have been glad to have taken them there!!! (Samples maybe?)

Short post - Heading for mom time now! I hope I do not get crazy! They want PANCAKES!

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs