Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Motivational Moments With Liz


It'll cost you nothing to dream & EVERYTHING not to!



I am up early and loving the cool breeze that is unusual for July in NC.
Moisture is in the air and there is a chance for a nice evening thunderstorm. I am not a fan of grey sky's and rain but there is nothing like a good loud thunderstorm in my opinion. I love to hear and feel God's music in the crackles and can just imagine him up there directing an orchastra when the winds blow from every direction. The best part of a good thunderstorm is how I sleep when we are having one.




I need a really good nights sleep...Soon. I will have to see to it. If I do not I will be having my own grey sky's, fog and complete lack of focus and vision.


Today I am ready to gear up and finalize plans for the rest of summer and start preparing for Fall work and school. Today I am ready to dream, set goals and finalize a few much needed business plans!


Today's blog is dedicated to my FAMILY! Everything I do, I do for the them and today's dreaming will have them at the core of everything!


I can't wait to find 15 minutes to get back on here and post about my weekend. I can promise you that a lot of my planning and dreaming focus is based on the events I experienced over the last few days.


Until later...Do you dream? If so, what do you dream about?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, You're always an inspiration! I do dream...I dream about living in a contemporary/log home on 40 acres with a cool crisp stream running through it. There are tall pines surrounding the property and when the wind blows through them the sound and the smell reminds me of being back home in Montana. The expansive deck overlooks a backyard with a manicured lawn, gardens, a pool, colorful flowers, and a large pasture area where my grandchildren can explore life. This is a sanctuary for my family and friends to unwind and relax. There is peace, love, joy, hope, and faith abounding! I hope you and you're family will one day visit this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle: I love that! Your I AM statements are awesome! Love ya and one day I will see ya!

    ReplyDelete

Real Estate Blogs