Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My AWW Experience and New Motivation







As promised I wanted to tell you all about the AWW in Charleston, SC.





Before I get to this weekend, I have to take you back a few years!





I met Jen Hendershott at a yard sale. I rummaged through an old line of GetPhatOnline.com clothes and chatted with her about her fitness camps. She was eating tilapia at 9:00 in the morning so I knew that she was either crazy or really serious about what she was doing.





Little did I know she was Ms. Olympia...The Olympia is the World Cup, The Super Bowl, The Olympics of body building, figure and fitness.





I was in the presents of a champion...A Tiger Woods, a Lance Armstrong, a Babe Ruth!
To me, she was a neighbor and a nice person.





Through the next few years we have loved getting to know Jen and BK. I learned that she is fun and off the charts with energy! I have also learned she is very serious about everything she does!





Jen's 1st event to host an event of her own has been a dream of hers. As a friend we of course wanted to be there to support her. Little did we know we would be a part of her staff for the weekend. Lynn, myself and Kenzie all had a special part in making this weekend a super success and a success it really was!





The best part of the weekend was meeting her great team! Jen has women from all over the world that run a part in her successful business.





I already knew and loved Lishia Dean because she is local and I have worked out with her. She also competes in Fitness. I love reading her blog and she keeps everyone fueled with fit ideas:





http://lishiadean.blogspot.com/





I met Heather Bear who I just adore. I had already read her blogs and felt like I knew her already. She is a mother, wife and leader and I have no doubt you will enjoy reading her blogs.





http://www.heather-bear.com/





The rest of the crew ranged from make-up artist to other friends in the industry.





I thought I knew Jen but the real realization of who Jen Hendershott really is, is when you meet the women that have followed her program. Ladies from all over the world came to compete in fitness, figure and bikini. The fact that they competed was wonderful but the stories I heard of the body transformations and the amazing stories of positive influence that Jen had brought to these people only answered what I already knew.





Jen Hendershott is a champion. Her talent to compete and perform like no one you have ever seen is from a God giving talent. However, that talent is only executed with perfection because of the many hardworking hours that Jen puts into diet and training. Amazing dicipline and dedication go into everything she does...She is not selfish, arrogant or a snob. She is a giver and through her personal training program I saw Jen in all of these women. I also saw Jen light up with each girl on stage and I feel that when each trophey was awarded Jen herself was as excited as they were!





The entire weekend was a blast. I took away a few lessons that I will never forget.





There was a competitor that flew in from Kuwait. She flew 9 hours into Atlanta and then took a rental car to Charleston. Her story shared that she trained in the desert at 5 am in 105 degree temperatures, she only had a George Forman grill and certainly did not have a Harris Teeter to run to when needed. She holds a high title in the military and works more than a full day every day! She showed me that I have NO excuse for anything.





I met so many ladies that had lost weight and were in the best shape of thier life in the 30's, 40's and 50's! I will do the best I can to get you the link to some of the amazing tranformations!





Until then...I am ready for another body transformation. I signed up for the 8 week GetPhatOnline.com program and I start August 1st! I hope you will enjoy this blog as a journal of my progress!





I also hope that if you are looking to make a life change that you will realize there are people that will help you!





You know my motto: Live life busy, balanced and blessed! Loving life is a part of that and giving all you got in all you do is from within. Get passion for yourself and let's make the rest of 2009 the year to shine like never before. When you feel good and you look good...Nothing can keep you from being your best in all you do no matter what you are doing!





Full coverage of the weekend is found here: http://www.getphatpromotions.com/





Special thanks to Isaac at http://www.liftstudios.com/ for full photo coverage that I can share as well! Look for Kenzie in the pictures!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs