Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

128 and HOLDING and HOLDING and HOLDING


Last Sunday I blogged the picture timeline from 210 to now...I am so happy to finally be under 130 and I know I am doing this the right way! I am healthy and no fasting or taking crazy drugs! I am eating 6 small meals a day that are clean (read earlier blogs - all diets are there) and I am training hard, REALLY hard!

BUT I AM STUCK! I could not get under 130 last weekend and now as we approach this weekend I am stuck all over 128! I know I should be happy but the pictures I did take to share with you still tell the truth...I am just not at all ready for stage! The butt dimples are still there in the picture although today they are smaller and look much better...What will my stage weight be? Who knows! I have never done this. I do know that I the last time I was 117lbs I was in 8th grade! In 9th Grade I was 122 and a size 0 or kids 16 and right now! I am sure after 2 kids 122 will be more like a 1 but I suppose we shall see!

I have been sprinting, running steps, walking on an incline, pushing water to the tune of 100 oz a day and still eating the same thing I have been on for the last two weeks in which I realize I have not shared...

So here goes!

3 egg whites, 3 tablespoons of Cream of Rice

Solution 5 Protein Drink Yummy - Link at the bottom of my page to order!

4 oz white fish, 4 oz of broccoli

4 oz white fish, 1/2 grapefruit

4 oz chicken, 4 oz sweet potato

5 egg whites PLAIN

That is a safe and clean 1203 calories, 185 Proteins, 85 Carbs and 13 Fat Grams!

SO WHY AM I NOT DROPPING! I am still shrinking.
The goal per my friend Susan Torres AKA Turtle Torres is Skinny and Tight! You just gotta love that being almost 40 (8 more months)!

Maybe work stress, maybe I need more than 6 hours of sleep! OK...yep - I am sure that is it...I need more sleep! .So after this I have one more very important blog that I know a few are waiting on...

So, hang in there with me - I will post the new pics when I get my IPHONE back!

CHOW! One MORE BLOG AND SSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZ!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs