Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Take it On Tuesday has MUCH TO TAKE ON!



I am laughing as I type this becuase honestly I can't see! I had an eye appotintmet this morning afoter my workout and they put hose drops in your eyes that blind you! He told me I would be OK within an hour and well...It has been THREE! I love my eyes and am thankful for them because it has been really hard to NOT SEE this morning and do everything I have on my list today!

TAKE IT ON TUESDAY!

I use this on facebook about...yeah...every Tuesday! I will try and be more original but hey - It works and why redo what works! I started this whole personal blog as my place to vent and air my frustrations...I have not posted in the last week because of the fear of people going OMG - this girl is really losing it! HA!

This competition eating has been a new dicipline for me that is OUT OF THE NORM! I do not ever do anything with structure and this has really been a tough week for me. Many other things have been going on with my kids, with contracts, with closings faling through, with my grandfather turning yellow (now he is OK), to me still not budging past the 128 mark and Jen telling me I need 3 lbs a week to be ready! OH yes, the pressure of life has been on! Then of all things...My laptop is DEAD!

So, have a complained enough yet that you wish to quit reading! I am sorry! I know we all many problems! What would life be without them! Boring I suppose!

I have came across some really good eating plans I want to share for some of you that I have ran into at GNC and the gym...For all my gals at BLISS and for a few others that I know are watching (which I so appreciate)~! I will post all of this and more updated pics within the next 24 hours! I am working around not having my laptop and just now set up blogging on the GO so I will be able to send blogs direct from my Iphone as great and exciting things happen! OH BOY! That will be a blast!

Thanks for understanding! More later peeps!

PS - I still can't see so sorry for any mishaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs