Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

KhhhhCCCHhhheeeee....Technical Problems. Please try again later...



KhhhhCCCHhhheeeee....Technical Problems. Please try again later...That is honestly how I have felt since Friday afternoon when all of sudden as I am sending a very important email my Toshiba laptop of less than 2 years CRASHED. I mean just turned off and would not turn back on...

Well, thank God for the IPhone and the email ability I have there now (FINALLY) - however, for those that love me and tolerate me so well...know that the screen has been cracked FOREVER and it is has been one thing after another on getting it repaired...

Then, on top of all of that...My old and trusty desktop that I am using in my new home office space that I so love started acting like a TURTLE...It took me the entire show of American Idol last night to complete a contract, upload it to Docusign and email it...something that honestly takes me less than 5 minutes to prepare and send! AN HOUR! I do not have that kind of patience....and then again...the Lord reminds me...simply rocks Liz, Simply Rocks!

Simply Rocks is my book...my baby that I hope to birth this year before I turn 40! This book is all about how God teaches us to slow down, appreciate and go back to the basics of so many things...I mean let's face it...We ZOOM around everything, whip in, whip out, whip up! I did take a deep breathe this week, just as I teach and I said...IT IZ WHAT IT IZ! I know what I must do to fix this problem as it will not fix itself and finally, four days later I am back to typing on my desktop that is moving a bit faster than me now and it is awaiting its new memory BOOST that was ordered today!

So, I am again sorry for those that have waited for a few day eating plans and for updates on this past Sunday's pictures that did not get posted (and still will not because the IPHONE is in day surgery at the moment)!

So, I leave this technical blog update with my new them song...BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! I still am not sure if I love it or hate it...You decide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1mPXBIvwQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs