Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

THE "GET MY REAR BEACH BOOTY HOT" CONTEST




It is late...1 AM and I am on my last blog for the night before I close my eyes and dream of walking across the NPC stage April 1Oth in my hot new almost 40 beach ready booty with my new hot and sexy curves that were created via fish and sweat!

So, I have a challenge...BEACH BOOTY time is approaching...It is time to think about getting into the bathing suit and being one proud hot chick! So, are you ready? I mean are you really ready...If so I have a BEACH BOOTY CHALLENGE FOR YOU!


THE WINNER will be selected by me with the help of Jen Hendershott and her GetPhatOnline.com team!

I strongly encourage you to contact them and get started on a 6, 8 or 12 week plan! I personally started in September and took a NOV and DEC break and since Jan. 2nd it has been game on! I have lost 22 lbs so far and we shall see what the next few weeks bring me...

THE WINNER will WIN a WEEKEND PHITNESS BOOTCAMP with me! This is a $400.00 value. You will need to cover your travel to Burlington NC. I will cover you hotel stay and all meals!

So, what do you need to do...You must take before pics with you holding a paper or something representing your start date of this contest. EMAIL IT TO ME AT: ItIzWhatITIZWithLIZ@LiveBBB.com!

Send pictures, measurements and why you want your BEACH BOOTY HOT statement to me no later than April 12th! You must also give me permission to post your pics...(wear shorts and a tank if you prefer) -

I will help you all I can but I strongly encourage you to check out the program I am on with Jen at http://www.getphatonline.com/ - however, any trainer you use is great and your chances of winning will not be determined by who is training you! It will be determined by how you train you and how you change your eating and training! More to come on that!

The contest will run starting NOW until July 1st! This my friend will give you at least 90 days to be BEACH BOOTY HOT!

Any women, any weight, any age can join this challenge!

Let's have fun with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs