Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

MY WHY 2010 Conference Call Recap


Tonight I had a 30 minute conference call to share with some of the people that are registered for the event in TN next weekend a little bit about who I am and what I will be sharing with them next Saturday. We also opened it up for anyone that just wanted to listen and and Jesse Lee, the host offered a great discount for anyone that has not purchased tickets a sweet deal...He did a buy 4 tickets and get 1 free! So, still if you can grab a group and head to TN, I would love to meet you and have you really get a great day of great information from both Dani Johnson and myself!

The call was fun but eeek - conference calls make me nervous. I can stand in front of a crowd of 10,000 and speak for 3 hours and have a ball doing it, I can stroll across a stage as I hope to April 10th in a wee little bikini and not be nervous but get me on the phone to share and I am nervous...Go figure.

I did it...However, the introduction was not recorded. So, the recorded session missed the story of me being 210 lbs and hitting rock bottom because I was in debt over $1,000,000, being told I possibly had cancer, being on top of my career and making 3 times what the Bank CEOs were making, yet...I was broke, unhappy, not in such a happy place in my marriage and raising two babies at the time that thought my name was "Elizabeth Ward Small Coldwell Banker"! It also missed me sharing that I owned a 5000 sq. ft house on land and 8 rental properties that went vacant AND that I had to MAKE over $17,000 a month to just pay debt of mortgages, cars. Harleys, phone & so on....

Hang on....I want to go and puke just writing this remembering the stress and the burdens I carried! I did not eat EVER after breakfast. I had one meal a day and no water...I ran, ran, ran and honestly am today so thankful GOD directed me on the path that he did so I could discover and create not only "Simply Rocks" to write and share with you in a book one day but The 3 B Method: Living Life Busy, Balanced and Blessed!

Life is still a challenge and a journey that I am on...I am still learning  as we all are...But I have peace in ALL I do and I have a new outlook on life since 2000 that will have forever changed me. God saved me, changed me and has molded and shaped me!

I hope you enjoy listening to this 20 minute clip that was recorded...I also hope that if you can make it to TN that you come up and give me a huge HUG and introduce yourself!

Here ya go! Call 1-712-432-1085 and enter 933602 - I am sure this will only be good for a short amount of time so listen soon!

I KNOW MY WHY IN LIFE...DO YOU?

Dedicated to you!

Liz

Limited Time OFFER - Two FREE GIFTS!
See website for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs