Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Talk2Us from Elizabeth Ward Small

Wow, now this is a trip. It's 2 a.m. I am extremely jacked up on (Concovi?) and I have just installed this Talk to Text on my new Iphone. Needless to say in testing the texting to myself I use the account that it set up for my blog and it appeared on my blog immediately. So I am testing a pretty long winded little voicemail here to see if it will be on appear on my blog. This should be interesting. Stay tuned.

Recording attached. Thanks for using Talk2Us. http://talk2.us

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It worked~ Other than I said I was jacked up on coffee and it reads (Concovi?)! That could be misleading! WOW! WOW! WOW! Now I am jacked up on technology! GEEZ! I have to go to bed soon! BIG DAY TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete

Real Estate Blogs