Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 1 of the 90 Day Challenge: Before Pics, Weight and Goals




















This is not a pretty butt, BUT I can promise you that in 90 days it will be! I would post more of the before pics but felt it best to wait until I had a good comparison that I felt good with instead of a sleepless night of who was counting the dimples on my butt cheeks! Not that anyone really cares but there is just some sense of wierdness posting bad butt pics on my blog! By the way, no need to count, McKenzie already has...She has been counting my but dimples since she was old crawling and looked up at me washing dishes...Her little finger was pushing on my bottom and I realized what she was doing. It has been a joke ever since then but one that I prefer to hear from her say "MOM - no dimples"!

So here are the stats!

Starting Weight: 149 lbs 25% Body Fat


Measurements:


Breast ( across nips): 40"


Bra Strap: 33 1/2"


2" Above my Belly Button: 33"


Belly Button: 32" - pushed out 34"


4" Below Belly Button: 32"


Butt: 38"


The sitting spread of the Butt Hips: 40"


Upper Thighs: 24"


Mid Thigh: 21"


Above Knee: 17"


Bicep: 12"


Wrist: 6"


Neck: 13 1/2"

I will be posting a weight check in for everyone that is doing the challenge with me each Monday night! If you want to join me just read the post here in this blog and email me!

Later my friends!

Liz



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenge! I think I will take a pic of myself too to compare my progress in Nov. I will try to overcome my shyness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CathyC - Please do it...It has sure gave me motivation. Please email me so I can add you in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Real Estate Blogs