Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Vicious Cycle of Day Two


Wow! Day two of the challenge...I am feeling it and I am so glad I have this blog to vent my complaints because I sure can't whine to the Phat girls because they have this "NO WHINING" rule!


You see...I really am not complaining but oh how my legs are hurting. Like, I am walking like I have a big stick up my butt! Every step feels like it takes every bit of energy I have and this is all from just one workout!


I did arms with Jen, LD, and Morgan and my arms are feeling the workout but the spinning class that we did must be what has me in what I will call the "Vicious Cycle"!


Let me explain!


Jen has me drinking more water than I ever have before... Drinking the water is actually harder for me than the eating. My mind is super clear on the eating and I have not even had an urge to cheat at all but this water is torture and here is why...


I have to pee all day - which means I have to get up...Getting up from any still position is sooo hard...Then, I get to the bathroom and I have to sit down on the commode and OMG - that is task and feels like a full squatting workout! Then I have to get up again! Maybe, I just move my office to the bathroom!


This you see is the VICIOUS CYCLE I have had all day and as the day has progressed so has the pain...


I told Jen I my legs hurt and she said "Drink more water"! lol


LD said the 1st week is the hardest when you have been on a long break...She is so right because all I can say is:


"OUCH"!


I am training again tomorrow with the girlz and I honestly am so thankful for the torture because I know that in 90 days I will look back on this and just laugh!


By the way, my sister, who lives in Croatia and I miss dearly saw my bad butt picture today on this blog. She just laughed but she did agree it was a BAD butt picture - so there is much to do!


Please let me know you are going to join this great, fun, vicious cycle with me! Just email me at itizwhatitizwithliz@yahoo.com and send the information requested in the blog below!


Heading to bed now...I know it is going to take all I have to roll out of bed and walk tomorrow and I think LD is teaching spin at Golds as well tomorrow...Pray for me!


Liz


1 comment:

  1. Girl, It is only the beginning! Stay focused and determined! Good luck with that spin class and LD! LOL Wish I lived closer....I would join you!

    Cheering for YOU!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Real Estate Blogs