Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

Killer Legs Leads to FLYING IN THE SKY!

"I just take each experience and make the most of it" Jen Hendershot

I felt the same way training with her today! No complaints, I held my breathe and I prayed for it to go by FAST!

Jen is in the September IRONMAN MAGAZINE and this photo above is just one of the great shots from the photo shoot she did for this! I have to say that this photo is off the charts! It is worth at least a $10,000,000 contract for NIKE!Any sponsor would be smart to have Jen represent them! Why? She is loyal and dedicated and puts 110% in whatever she is doing or making someone else do!

Yep! The subject of this blog! What she made me do! OH~ how I dread how my body will feel in the morning after today's workout!

I honestly thought I would puke a few times. It went like this, HARDCORE, NONSTOP, PUSHED TO THE LIMIT and FAST! (Thank GOD!~)

Warm up was 20 weighted deadlifts (in which I can't do without bending my legs) - In time...
10 Pop Squats

4 sets

Then we did this killer routine of step ups and jogging and then even a harder cycle of double steps with a squat, 50 toe touches and then we would jog a lap! I wanted to crawl...

3 or 4 Sets (Felt like 20)

At this point my legs were sweating...Something I have honestly not seen happen since I ran track!

Then - yes there was MORE!

We did lunges and burpies...not just a few, about 20 of them and only rested for 30 secs between everything!

Freakin throw up at this point!

Then more...Lunges and pop squats and then MORE! We did side steps really fast that felt like I was doing basketball suicides!

After all of that we did leg presses and I have never been so happy for Jen to say..."That's all guys!"

We took a 15 minute break and then did LDean's awesome spin class! I am growing to like spinning more and have found you can burn 900 calories spinning for an hour! That is one Margarita on the Rocks! MMMMMM

Speaking of MMMMMM Food! I am so proud of how well I have stayed on this eating plan! Notice I did not call it a DIET! It is 7 small meals all day!

I think I get a cheat meal tomorrow...

Either way! What a day! That Jen is something!

I have to also mention that I officially met SUNSHINE! She trained with us and I am so proud of her for pulling through both the legs and the spinning! She had told me her goal was to go sky diving when she reaches her goal...I ran into a friend tonight that showed me pictures of her recent trip skydiving! It just felt like KARMA - I am booking it! Time to do it! I have the name and company and am now ready to book a FALL JUMP! I have a list I will share on a blog soon for you of my 40 things to do before I turn 40!

Sky Diving is on that list! OH YEAH! Rock ON! HERE WE GO!

Night all!

Photo courtesy of IRONMAN and GOOGLE IMAGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Estate Blogs